Just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day!! Thanks grandpa and grandma for the fun package and the new outfits for V-day! I had a nice morning of sleeping in until almost 9...perfect way to start the day! Then, the girls nixed my idea of heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and had eggo waffles instead. They did come downstairs to a flower, card and stuffed animal from dad and a mailbox with fun stuff inside from me! They loved it. I got beautiful roses from Kurt and a few other things. Kurt's present is coming tonight :) It's just been a nice relaxing day hanging out with each other. The kids decorated sugar cookies and then Kurt took them on a bike ride. The weather's been so nice this past week, we've really enjoyed being outside everyday!! We finished the night with heart shaped pizza, with heart shaped pepperoni, and heart shaped garlic bread with something red to drink...
sorry, this was suppose to be posted yesterday, but my pictures weren't uploading
10 comments:
Darling jammies!! Sounds like a fun festive day! Your girls are getting so grown-up! Miss you so much!
Happy Valentine's Day! LOVE the outfits...especially Annie's! So cute! Love all of the festivities! It sounds a lot like our day!
Of course they have matching vday outfits. so cute. love all the pics...my kids didn't want to do heart pancakes either but I made them. That's love :)
Holy hip hop trendy Annie! She's even got her hands all posed. Very cute!
So sweet! I love Valentine's! The girls look darling!
Why are you freakin supermom!! You make the rest of us looks bad. They are lucky to have you. And by the way I don't need to know that Kurts present was given to you at night....TMI :)
Leah-
Wow, Annie is really looking almost like a teenager! Look out! Fun package from Janie!
You have the cutest girls ever! I love that your parents always send such cute packages! :) I absolutely love the quote you put under your family photo! It is so true especially during these last days! Do you mind if I add it to my blog?
Okay - so we haven't been blog-surfin' in forever. Your kids are adorable kids! Ryan is FINALLY graduating from dental school in May ... if you guys have a second and could take a moment to email him, he has a few questions about ID. (He is looking over my shoulder as a type this. =) rmbuckwalter@gmail.com
They are pretty stylin in their matching heart outfits -- love them!
Post a Comment