Friday, October 2, 2009
Little mimicker-Madelyn
The girls had a blast playing in some puddles/swamp areas in the back of our neighbors house. It had rained and rained for like 2 weeks straight. They also found a few turtles who would pop out of the water and make a bee line for the forest behind the house. The turtles reminded Alyse of the 2 turtles we found in our backyard when we moved here and cleared out the bushes and so she tells the story, which is followed by Madelyn the repeater...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilarious Leah! She is so cute!
I am so missin' these sweet girls right now! SO FUNNY! I love Alyse dancing in the background...adorable!
Your girls are so cute! I love Madelyn's laugh - so adorable!! :)
So fun! I loved the intermittent laughter then right back to the story.
Post a Comment