Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family Vacation

A few weeks ago we surprised the girls and took them out of school for a week to go to Disneyland and the beach and visit family. It was so much fun. They had no idea where we were going. I put clues in their airplane backpacks that they got to open on the plane. They were so excited. Then when we got there they had another surprise waiting for them. My mom, sister and her little boy Christopher drove down to spend a few days with us! It was great! We did Disney/California Adventure on Monday and Tuesday. My brother John and his family also joined us on Tuesday. The girls loved it! I think Annie's favorite rides were Space Mountain and Screaming California. Madelyn's was Tower of Terror and Alyse said all of them were her favorite. However, she really wanted to ride the Matterhorn again. Kendell was a champ and loved all the little rides, especially the lady bugs, where her and Christopher and Ruby screamed their heads off. On Wednesday we relaxed at the pool for a bit then headed to John and Bev's house. It was great! We hung out with cousins, jumped on the tramp a lot, attending a few Halloween parties and hung out at the beach a few days. The weather was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better vacation together!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, hello CO Niepraschk's!!

Boy, how your girls have grown (especially Annie and Kendell - I forget that K and Madsen are just a few months apart).

What a fantastic vacation. One that will surely be remembered.

Annalyn said...

Your girls are so big!!! So random, the other day I was thinking of how big Kendall will be this month - I ordered some of those darling leg warmers for Kayla, and thought of how I had first seen them on baby Kendall when we got together 2 year ago almost!!! I hope you are doing well. We took a vacation back in october, and I haven't posted a single thing yet :(

Dixie said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun. Michelle & clan spent Thanksgving in FL at Universal Studios. They so enjoyed the parks and warm weather.