Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter....a little late!

We had a great Easter...we dyed easter eggs on Saturday which was a very first for my girls and they loved it! Then we did an egg hunt that afternoon, after Kurt was done studying...then on Sunday morning the Easter Bunny hide their baskets...no new dresses this year. I felt like I already had like 2 or 3 for the younger girls they could wear and I felt a little bad for Annie, but she doesn't know any different, so maybe next year (If we're actually making money :))
We did get a great package from Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs that had all sorts of crafty stuff for the kids to do and they LOVED it...especially the paper flowers! And they loved the bubble bath and bath confetti. I got a new purse and skirt. Both of which are GREAT! I also made my first "official" Easter dinner with Ham and funeral potatoes. And the weekend before our community had an Easter bunny out "hopping" around, so we got to take some fun pictures (the guy is our neighbor).















7 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you had a fun Easter! (Amelia has the exact same pink monkey pajamas--we love them!)

Angie said...

Cute pictures Leah! Annie is so beautiful, Alyse cracks me up with all of her different faces she pulls, & Madelyn is super sweet! You have a very cute family and I love reading all of your fun posts! What a fun Mom you are! :)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

That was quite the hunt and the girls look darling! I love Easter!

andrea said...

Hi! I found your blog via facebook. Those flowers are super cute!

claire said...

If it is possible your girls are getting even more beautiful!

Paige said...

SO FUN!! okay May has been a busy crazy month so I haven't been blog hopping much...I just caught back up on yours tonight, it was so fun. The girls look adorable and you've been going to so many fun places! (shocker) you're awesome....I can't imagine how much drama you have in the house with three girls, Mine is wild with just two and a little boy to simmer things down a bit!! I'll call ya soon I haven't talked to you in WAY too long

Kelly Evanson said...

love all the cute easter and st patricks day pix's. looks like you had some fun family outings too. it is always nice when dad can make it to a fun outing inbetween studying!