Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a.....

GIRL!!!!

Just thought I'd let those who don't know already that we found out Wednesday that we are having another girl!! We are super excited and not sure about the teen years :)
Annie was disappointed, but then perked right up when we took her to pick out a new outfit for her little sister....Madelyn yelled, WhooHoo! She really wanted a sister and then told me the next one could be a brother. Alyse was hoping for a boy, but then said that little girl babies are pretty cute too......I thought about posting the ultrasound picture, but not much to see :) She was moving all over the place and we almost didn't find out!!! We are just super excited that everything looked good and that she is healthy. Next up will be to pick a name, which as of right now, we have no clue about!!!

14 comments:

danielle said...

yay! congrats leah!

Rudy said...

Hurray for another little girl!!!!! Congrats!

Dixie said...

She will definitely be another beauty. Congrats.

Rachel said...

What great news! The teenage years might be hard, but sisters are generally the best of friends for the rest of their lives. Congrats!

Susan said...

What great news....we are so excited....LOVE YOU !!

Stephanie said...

Well, you two sure make beautiful little girls, and I'm sure this one will be no exception. Congrats!!

Keeley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome. =)

In other news: I'm pregnant.

Paige said...

If you ever think you're lacking in the boy department just wait 10 years...you'll have so many boys over at your house trying to swoon all those gorgeous girls it'll be ridiculous!! I love all those little girlies and this one will be no exception...another perfect match up for my little boy!!

Annalyn said...

Yeah - look at you...4 girls!!!! You are so perfect for this! Just the other day i commented to Joseph (after a particularly tough day with EVERYONE) that I didn't know if I could raise girls or boys - ahhh! I'm so glad that things are well! Have you had to move again...oh my gosh I couldn't believe your last story. Love you and Good Luck!!!

Angie said...

Congrats Leah! That is awesome! I am so excited for your family- one more beauty on the way! I say go with a name that starts with the letter "M" - then you will have two "A-names" and two "M-names"! :)
(Madison, Morgan, Marley, McKenzie)

meg said...

yay for little girls!!!!! she will be just as cute as your others. can't wait to find out what name you decide on.

Lynette Wilie said...

Just think, you do not have to do scouts. BIG SMILE HERE And by the way, my girls are teenagers and they tell their friends I am their best friend, so enjoy! Congratulations!

Love ya, Lynette

Olsens said...

I don't think I ever told you congrats on girl #4. That is so exciting. I think it would be so fun to have all girls.

Anonymous said...

Can't think of a better girl to raise all girls! CONGRATS!